A Beautiful Family Friendly Victorian Country Manor House
on a Private Three Acre Estate With Thirteen Spacious Bedrooms.
Peak Manor - The Highlights
• Thirteen individually designed elegant bedrooms
• Sleeps up to 34 guests
• Dog Friendly*
• Beautifully restored Victorian house designed to provide the ultimate family getaway
• Spacious formal reception with beautiful views into the private estate
• 30 seater formal dining table with additional seating available
• Fully equipped cinema room, perfect for sporting events or movie nights
• Fabulous games room with pool table, multi casino and tons of family games
• Fully equipped gym
• Lovely south facing terrace and gardens with BBQ’s and outdoor games
• Superb surrounding countryside providing both easy and challenging hill walking routes
• Listed building with many original features including Italian mosaic floors
• Stunning event venue
• Easy walking distance to several excellent pubs
• Perfectly placed between Matlock, Ashbourne and Derby
Peak Manor has a fully fitted kitchen for self catering. We will also provide a complimentary hamper full of those kitchen essentials to start your stay.
Let us start your day with a cooked breakfast just ask for our catering options when booking.
We can also cater for you and your family during the evenings and our special celebratory menus are a very popular choice – all dietary requirements catered for.
Our Family Dining Room is the perfect space for everyone to sit and enjoy fine food and fine wine.
Here at Peak Manor we have a selection of beautifully appointed bedrooms, luxury bedlinen and soft furnishings is standard.
Everything needed for creating a special and unique experience is available from our carefully selected catering team.
One of the basic philosophy for any kind of holiday and pleasure is quality – every thing must be set for your satisfaction.
Games Room & Cinema
Set in the style of a typical Gentleman’s drawing room. Play a game of pool, throw some darts and show your skill on our traditional table football game.
How about a gambling themed party complete with roulette and Texas Holdem poker.
The cinema room is well stocked with dvd’s for your viewing pleasure and a 10ft cinema screen.
The extensive grounds run to 3 acres and frame the house beautifully. The front of the property overlooks the rolling hills of the Derbyshire Peak District.
Stroll round the grounds, play classic lawn games we even have an out door table tennis table.
Our large wooden “band stand” is perfect for out door entertaining whilst cooking on the large wood fired bbq provided. A hot tub can be provided at additional cost – Ask for details on booking.